Why Choose Us:
- We strive to find the root cause of concerning behaviors and help each child establish a strong foundation of skills to reach his/her greatest potential.
- We aim to provide each family with a new set of tools and knowledge for appropriate carryover in other environments and settings.
- We implement a truly holistic approach to working with the child and the family.
- We work directly with insurance companies so you don’t have to.
- Most of all, we love what we do and will always be on your team.
- We take a true holistic approach to working with the child and the family. We specialize in the area of Sensory Processing Disorder, Behavioral and Emotional Issues. We also treat Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Communication Disorders, Developmental Delays, Visual Disturbance, Motor Challenges and Specific Learning Disabilities.
What our Clients Say
A wonderful new space with awesome therapists. My son looks forward to going every week and I know he’s in very good hands!
My kids absolutely love FTC and so do I. Great space, super clean, safe and fun! Everyone there is so friendly… you can feel the good energy there
My daughter has seen so much improvement. Raina (OT) is so enthusiastic and engaging with children, plus she is very knowledgeable and great and figuring out just what my daughter needs.
Raina is great with Eddie and he loves her!!! She has such great insights on what he needs on so many levels!! Highly recommend her!! Thank You for all your love and care for him!! Wish we lived closer so we could keep seeing her on a regular basis.
Raina’s OT has been life transforming for our daughter. Raina has clear direction and doesn’t believe in keeping kids in OT forever. Raina also uses many different strategies to help deal with vestibular problems and it’s never boring. She incorporates fun with meaningful therapy. She helps our family so much!
Raina is the best OT ever!!!! I had been to a few prior to finding her and she is truly superior in every way. She connects to your child and truly goes above and beyond. My daughter improved in leaps and strides under Raina’s services. I cannot say enough good things about this amazing soul and facility.
Raina’s dedication to my son’s developmental improvement was beyond my expectations. Within a year, he went from only being able to minimally perceive his environment to being capable of processing a variety of sensory inputs, engage with different textures and build some core muscles. In addition, Raina used floortime to simultaneously work on his fine and gross motor skills while reinforcing language development. I am very grateful to have her as my son’s therapist.
This is merely the beginning for a parent to say, ‘I want to try to help my child despite of all the evidence and I want to do it with love and acceptance.’ Raina opened my eyes to the endless possibilities of continued improvement in the life of my child and family.
Raina is truly amazing. After just one session my son was doing things he couldn’t do before. We’ve worked with her for a year now and he is a new child. Raina looks at the whole child. She challenges them in a way so they rise to the occasion and don’t feel defeated. She is incredibly creative and thinks outside of the box. The gym is so much fun. Very clean. My family is indebted to her.
We have had so much improvement with our son after a few visits with our OT Raina at FTC kids. She really get on the children’s level, challenge’s them, and gives them the encouragement to do their best. My son loves going and its great I can bring my 3 year old and let her play. As a parent, this sensorial journey started off to be very scary and confusing. FTC kids held our hand and gave us so much education and support we needed. Thank you Raina, we are so grateful!