Groups & Programs
Pediatric Groups & Programs
Creating the right group of children who will form a productive social skills dynamic takes a great deal of time and consideration. For this reason, we only run groups when we have identified a group of children who will benefit from the services being offered. We do offer individual sessions and peer dyads when the right group fit isn’t found.
A variety of Social, Sensory, and Developmental groups are open to children ages 4-14+. Groups are arranged by age and ability level and are constantly being created and run. Morning, afternoon, and weekend meeting times available.
Age-appropriate groups are facilitated by experienced Child Psychologists and/or Occupational and/or Speech Therapists with the aide of DIR certified practitioners, exercise physiologists, and special education providers. All groups will be infused with sensory input while supporting the physical and social-emotional development of each participant.
Based on the needs and goals of participants, groups may focus on:
- Gross motor skills/sensory-motor play
- Collaborative sports games & skills
- Neuro-developmental training
- Social pragmatic skills
- Navigating peer relationships
- Play skills & cooperative group games
- Social-cognitive awareness
- Identifying & managing feelings
- Learning about how to be a good friend